The Villa is a certified municipal hall, registered at the municipality of San Giuliano Terme (Pisa), and it is often used for wedding ceremonies.
Many events of different kinds have taken place at the Villa: weddings, birthdays, concerts, conferences, banquets, business meetings. The Villa features vast halls easily accessible, and furnished with sophisticated taste. The Villa is surrounded by a 1-hectare park.
One of the most memorable events to tale place at the Villa was organized by the University of Pisa, along with the property owners. For the occasion, the three inventors of the Internet Protocol were awarded with a Honoris Causa Degree: Vinton Cerf, Robert Kahn, and Luciano Lenzini, Engineering Professor at the University of Pisa.
Space availability for typical events at the Villa
- 2 large antic wood vaulted halls (about 130-sq meters big), each complete with a rear entry; one hall is on the ground floor, the other is on the upper floor, they each can accommodate 250 seated people, or when dining, 160 seated people.
- 1 small hall (about 40-sq meters big) which can accommodate 60 seated people, or when dining, 50 seated people.
- 1 large kitchen on the ground floor, as old as the villa, it has a large pietra serena fireplace and sink, gas stove, fridge, dishwasher, slicer. The kitchen has an independent entrance from the park, which is very convenient when it comes to catering for the events, without having to carry things through the main halls.
- The park has been used extensively for receptions, art exhibits, foreign language classes, dinner parties, concerts, and much more.
Past events at the Villa:
- Weddings: the Villa was the first private home to be registered at San Giuliano Terme town hall as a facility for civil marriage celebrations, in some instances the newlyweds spent their first night at the villa.
- Wine, Olive Oil, and Cheese tasting, Cooking classes,
- Period Dances
- Business Meetings,
- Book Launches,
- Corsi di Cucina,
- Dance Classes,
- Art Exhibits
- Sculpture Exhibit: In 1985 the San Giuliano Terme town council organized an exhibit of local artists from Pisa called “Sculpture in Pisa, in the second half of the twentieth century”. The exhibit was very successful and the sculptures were on display for several months, both inside the villa and out in the park.